Monday, June 29, 2009

Pendragon: Before the War Book One

By: Carla Jablonski

I picked up Pendragon: Before the War Book One of the Travelers in excitement because I was drawn deep into the Pendragon series. I have to admit that I was kind of disappointed with this book. It was kind of pointless but I guess I can get that because there really is no point since it has nothing to with the main series because it’s just explaining the history of all the Travelers except for Bobby. Hopefully, Book Two will be better than this one.

This book explains the history of the first three Travelers: Kasha, Gunny Van Dyke, and Spader. There are the challenges that Kasha faced on Eelong with herself, the tangs, and a game called wippen. Vo Spader always seems to get in trouble with his risky adventures yet is at the top of his class and follow Gunny in his quest to find a murderer on First Earth in the 1930s.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. I don't think I'm going to read this one... I'm still waiting for the last Pendragon book.

    ReplyDelete