Thursday, February 12, 2009

I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’ll Have to Kill You

By: Ally Carter

This was a pretty good book and I would give in four and a half stars for a rating. I think it would be really cool if you could speak fourteen different languages and know how to kill a man in seven different ways. The knowing and speaking of fourteen different languages sounds unrealistic but I guess it can be true. It was very entertaining and suspenseful in many ways. Pretty much like everyone else who have read this book, I really want to go to the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women when I finished the story.

Cameron Morgan, nicknamed Cammie, is a fifteen year old girl and a sophomore in the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. This is where exceptional young ladies are spies-in-training. They learn to master fourteen different languages, how to kill a man in seven ways, and many more spy-relating skills. All of this training and you think nothing can prevent her from falling. Think again. Soon, she falls in love with an ordinary boy named Josh Abrams. She is now on her most dangerous mission ever: Falling in love. Now she has to face extremely difficult dilemma. She can either risk the chance of Josh can find out that she is a spy-in-training or ignore Josh and go back to her normal life. But is it possible for Cammie to ignore her soul mate?

3 comments: