Monday, February 16, 2009

Dragon Flight

By: Jessica Day George

An awesome book that even the word awesome does not describe how great this book is. Dragon Flight deserves a rating much higher than five stars. Just like its prequel, once I started to read it, I could not put it down. Jessica Day George knows how to weave a humorous and suspenseful fantasy story and fill it with excitement and the thirst for more. I really wish that there would be a third book following the first two books.

The Dragon War has long ended and so there should be no more trouble with the dragons anymore, right? Not the case. Creel is back to work as a seamstress but even if you are doing something that you love, life can also get a bit boring. Soon, a letter from Prince Luka, who is currently in a country named Citatie, says that Citatie has an army of dragons with soldiers riding on them. The king of Citatie plans to send the army of dragons and soldiers to destroy Feravel. The king of Feravel will not do anything so its up to Creel and her friends to figure out what is happening and to prevent a Second Dragon War.

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear? There's going to be a book after this--Dragon Spear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!! I did not know! Hehe... Well, now I know. Thanks for telling me or else I would probably mourn over it. :D

    ReplyDelete