Monday, March 9, 2009

The Changeling

By Jerry B. Jenkins and Chris Fabry

Wow! I do not even know where to start. The Changeling, written by Jerry B. Jenkins and Chris Fabry, is an awesome book. It is the third book in the Wormling series and just as good, if not better, than the two books before it. Once I started, I could not stop and even if I had to go do some other things, I got up very reluctantly and grudgingly. I do not know what word to use in describing this book because even though I used the word awesome, I am not sure if it fits because it is so much better. :S I recommend it to anyone who loves or even likes reading fiction novels.

Owen and Watcher continue their search for the King’s Son, having escaped the Dragon for the second time in a row. But all is not well, soon the Dragon sends a Changeling, a being with the ability to change into anything, to persuade Owen and his partner to leave his mission. Owen soon meets people he knows and trusts on his travels and all of them either give Own advice on giving up on his mission or mislead him. Will Owen trust them and follow their advice or not listen to them and continue on his mission because things may not always seem the way they really are…

No comments:

Post a Comment